18w wall mounted led swimming pool light
Country of Origin︰
Total 13 Related Items
40w Remote Control RGB LED Swimming Pool Lights
1. Item No.: LB-WPL-40W
2. Dimension(mm): 298*68mm
3. Material: PC
4. Color: RGB/White/Green/Blue/Warm White
5. Voltage(v): AC/DC 12V
6. LED Qty(PCS): 252PCS /352pcs/501pcs /558pcs
7. Power(w): 40watt (25W, 35W, 18w for option)
8. Net Weight (kg): 1.06kg
1. Adopt super-high bright LED as the light source and any single color is available, like red, green, blue, yellow, white and RGB colors. It is remote control.
2. Adopt thick glass as the body shell which is corrosion resistant and quick heat dispelling.
3. It is IP68
4. Longer life-span, above 50, 000 hours.
5. Low consumption, energy saving and environmental protecting.
6. The light color will be more easily to release heating. So they has longer life-span than normal DIP-LED PAR56 underwater light.
7. The light is more bright-colored and more penetrating in water than normal DIP-LED PAR56 underwater light.
1. Screw the bracket into the wall
2. Mount the clip of the bracket into the hole of the light
3. Screw the detailed illustrations in the below pictures
1. Work with AC12V, otherwise the light will be possibly damaged
2. This light should be installed not deeper than 50cm underwater
3. The power wire of the lights shall be joined with other power wire out of the water. Waterproof treatment should be done if the joint is in the water otherwise there is risk for water intrusion.
4. The light should be in the water for the test of remote function or other functions, and don't test it more than 3 minutes out of the water otherwise the light will be possibly damaged or caused disfunction. If the user is not available to test it in the water, then please shut off the light every 3 minutes to be cold for the new test
It is used in swimming pools, fountains, scenic ponds' illumination and decoration.